About The AiMP Network?
The Apostles in the Market Place (AiMP) Network was established in 2003 and received full registration as a company limited by guarantee in 2008. AiMP is a Network of Christian professionals and leaders in the market place who are committed to making a lasting impact on society.
AiMPs founding objective is to develop individuals who are committed to personal transformation and who can facilitate societal transformation at all levels of society. The vision of the network is to become a strategic vehicle for nation building across the African Continent through the transformation of the marketplace.
The mission of the network is to raise apostles in the marketplace that can facilitate the emergence of a new Africa. An Apostle in the marketplace is an agent of change who is committed to making lasting positive impact in society. An Apostle in the marketplace is a nation builder who through personal commitment to Christ and the disciplined application of biblical principles to all areas of life is able to transform society.
Who We Are
AiMP is a network of Christian professionals and leaders in the marketplace who are committed to making a lasting impact on society. AiMP’s founding objective is to develop and support individuals who are committed to personal transformation who can then facilitate societal transformation at all levels.
AiMP provides a forum for discipleship of marketplace Christians passionate about celeb gossip societal transformation. It equips individuals with the skills and tools necessary to translate their burdens into change projects by working with its strategic partners.
To be a strategic vehicle for nation building across the African Continent through the transformation of the marketplace
To raise and support apostles in the marketplace that can facilitate the emergence of a new Africa
Who is an Apostle in the Marketplace?
An Apostle in the marketplace is an agent of change who is committed to making lasting positive impact in society. An Apostle in the marketplace is a nation builder who through personal commitment to Christ and the disciplined application of biblical principles to all areas of life is able to transform society.
Programs of The Network
The AiMP Series is the Network’s flagship program which provides a forum for discipleship of marketplace Christians. It is aimed at captains of industry, government leaders, church leaders, emerging leaders and entrepreneurs passionate about societal transformation. The monthly sessions:
- Feature testimony from successful, high-profile ethical leaders who can mold mindsets, influence perspectives and spur others to action.
- Enable the Network to have an ongoing dialogue with our target audiences and members.
- Provide participants a platform for being a vehicle for nation building across the African continent.
- Provide an opportunity for members to network.
AiMP also holds annual special sessions and special events including the following:
- Annual Nation Building Workshop to highlight and summarize the work done in the AiMP monthly series for the year
- Annual Partner’s Dinner to report on the year, network with partners and raise funds
- TLS series in partnership with the International Leadership Forum on building transformational leaders
Working for God in the Marketplace
Working for God in the Marketplace is a training program for developing the next generation of servant leaders and imbibing ethical values in them. It targets young entrants in the marketplace between the ages of 20-35 who have been employed for three years or less in financial services, telecommunications, consulting, oil and gas, law and civil society organizations. Qualified participants are committed to succeeding in life based on the right values and principles.
The training program is designed to do the following:
- Help young entrants into the corporate world discover and apply Godly principles at work and make a life-long commitment to personal integrity
- Create a community of people who will encourage and support each other as their careers progress Attract and engage potential change agents who can accept responsibility for building a new Nigeria and leaving a lasting impact
Catalyst for Change Agents
AiMP equips individuals with the skills and tools necessary to transform their burdens for change into projects with successful outcomes. AiMP helps change agents identify, articulate and fulfill their burdens for social programs that positively impact society. AiMP currently supports change agents in the following sectors:
- Job Creation and
- Leadership development
Visit our website for more information on how you can get involved. We are taking responsibility!